background

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Simon Says.....Have Fun!

This Wednesday the Simon Says Stamp blog posted the Wednesday challenge as birthday cards. Even though I printed "hi" on the card front, inside I sis stamp Happy Birthday. The card is smaller than a normal card, it measures only 4.25 x 3.5. I used Copics to color the Unity Stamp image. The pattern papers are from my scrap basket and the twine is from Darice and I  picked it up at Hobby Lobby.

The back ground is the same pattern paper as the 1st layer on the card so it kinda blurs together. I'm sure you can tell, I'm so happy with this stamp set!  =)  Well, I need to go and vacuum a wee bit. Ya know something?? I wish I had some fresh fruit here at the house. I'm really jones'n for some yummy fruit. Hmmm, gotta go garb some in the morning! What kind of fruit do you like to eat?  Have a super day guys!!

My Challenges :
Simon Says Stamp ~ Birthday Wednesday

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.