background

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Happy April Fools -

Hey all! I hop you each have had a safe day with only funny pranks. My day was quiet and uneventful. I got some work done and my stamps came from Unity! In love soooo much! I got Birdie Conversation and Delightful Flutterbys. Such fun, love my new stamps. And of course I simply HAD to create with them. I'll use card this for the Unity Be Inspired Challenge. The pastels in this card will again, work very well for the Simon Says Stamp Pastel Challenge too! Ugh, so many wonderful challenges this week!! In heaven I tell ya!


It's so like me - even though I don't nap as much now as I did for a few years after my stroke, I still adore my sleepy time! I used retired ribbon from Stampin' Up and pattern paper from Bo Bunny Garden Journal Collection 6x6 pad. I do like my Bo Bunny. It was the 1st real paper that I remembered by name. I stamped the image with Memento ink and colored with my Copics. I so adore this set, tomorrow I will do a few more projects with both sets and share them here. TFSB

My Challenge:
Unity Stamp Co ~ Unity {Be Inspired} Challenge: March 12 - April 8
Simon Says Stamp ~ Monday Challenge Pastels

1 comment:

  1. Your card is so cute. Love the adorable image. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.