background

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

I'm a happy camper!

Today's just a happy day. We have fought off the rain once again and it's a really pretty day outside. I did all my chores yesterday so I've been able to craft and take care of bloggy related things. Just a regular happy camper! 

So here's what I've had on my desk today:

 
This card is for My Favorite Things Wednesday Card Sketch Challenge. It also will serve as the card  for my other sweet obsession, swaps at Splitcoast Stampers. I joined a celebrate summer swap and decided to keep it simple and follow the sketch to create the swap cards. So, I cranked out 8 of these little babies today. I just can't help myself. I have enough cards to mail one to everyone all over the world, yet, what do I do?? Join more!! And more!! I do go thru my cards about twice a year and give them to elderly friends at our local center and to the battered women's shelter. I used all Stampin' Up and Sizzix products today. I printed the sentiment from Word.


Here's the second card, actually I created this one 1st and it's really crept into my heart today. In fact its partly the reason I'm in such a happy mood. Haven't you ever created something that just makes you smile when you look at it? This card did that for me this morning. I created this little card for Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, APRIL SHOWERS and/or SPRING FLOWERS! I used retired SU DSP, scrap twine, a button from my laaarge button basket.  I water colored the SU image from Scene in a Garden (retired set.) Then I cut a pair of rain boots and popped them up with foam tape after the Close to my Heart Liquid Glass had dried.

One more happy thing to share with you, I've finally chosen a camera, will be ordering it tomorrow. Once it comes in, I'll be trying my hand with picture tutorials and, wait for it, video tutorials too!! You can learn with me! Okay, nuff of my blabbin'. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are a happy camper today too!


My Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp ~ April Showers/Spring Flowers
My Favorite Things ~ Wednesday Sketch Challenge 223

4 comments:

  1. A fun design and your rain boots and flowers work so well for our challenge this week! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your cards are fabulous! Often times I look at my cards and smile. Creating cards is good for the soul! Thank you for playing along with the MFT Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.