background

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Time for Winners (& maybe a little card)

It's time to pick the winners to my April 21st post here. I had three wonderful ladies to leave me some wonderful ideas of how to handle the backlog of cards. I thought all of the ideas were simply wonderful and I will set about splitting up all my cards to donate and gift. And since I had to pick, I asked my son to give me a number between 1 and 3. He chose #2.

I'd share my "extra" cards with the Ronald McDonald House, for families with sick kiddos. That would be a nice touch, Peggie! Just an idea! ~ Dyna
 
Dyna, let me know what your choice is: the stamp set, paper punch OR the brand new, un opened Tim Holtz Distress Stain Walnut in color. So, contact me with your mailing address I'll get in the mail to you.  I'd like to ask Sam and M Olp to contact me with your addresses I'll send the remaining items, one to each of you. I appreciate you taking the time to read and answer my request. Super sweet support!!
 
And now, I had a bit of time this morning to create a card for Mark's Finest Paper Blog's Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge 259 to use only the center of the card.  BTW hey are hosting a blog hop for a new product release, hop on over and check it out! Sorry, I couldn't resist it!!
 
 
A CAS card this time around. I created it with sending in with my hubby (tucked inside his luggage) on his next trip outta town toward the end of May. The more I look at this card, the more I really like it. He's not usually a CAS fan, but I'm sure he'll love this card. I used almost all scrap items on this card which is a great feeling too!
 
Now, don't forget to check back tomorrow for my very, wonderful, exciting and just cool news!!
 
TFSB

3 comments:

  1. How simple is that ? And so nice thanks for sharing at SFF MFP >>>>>>>Lis DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how pretty. LOVE the Embossing.. :)


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love CAS cards and this one is gorgeous. The embossing and natural colours are so pretty. Thanks so much for sharing with us at MFP's Speedy Fox and Friends. I know your husband will love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.